- All purpose flour (maida) – 1 cup
- Corn flour (makkai aata) – 0.5 cup
- white vinegar
- Grated cheese – 0.25 cup
- Turmeric – pinch
- Cajun spice* – 1tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- salt – as per taste
- Oregano – pinch
- Chilli flakes – pinch
Cajun spice if not available can be indianized by mixing amchoor, hing, garam masala
- Mix all the ingredients and knead dough.
- Roll out into thin chappatis
- Cut into triangle shapes
- Bake in a baking tray at 160 deg. for 4-5 min.
- Sprinkle olive oil on top of the baked nachos and make again for 1-2 min.
- Serve with salsa