All purpose flour/Maida – 2 cups
Active dry yeast – 1 tbsp
Milk – 1/4 cup + 1tbsp for brushing the crust boundary
Water – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Tomatoes- Big 4-5 – pureed
- Salt – per taste
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Olive oil or butter – 2tbsp
- Black pepper – per taste
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Basil leaves – chopped 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 2 chopped
- Take lukewarm water. Add sugar and yeast to it. Mix and keep covered for 5 min. It will turn frothy then good to go else not to be used.
- Mix salt and oil in sieved maida.
- Gradually add prepared yeast solution to the maida mix and knead for 5 minutes to get a soft, non-sticky dough.
- Wrap it with kitchen towel or cling wrap and keep aside in a warm place for 3-4 hours.
- Now, split the fermented dough into 2 balls.
- Roll it with rolling pin or with hand on a board or directly on the baking tray. Sprinkle some dry maida before setting the base
- Roll in the borders to avoid spilling of cheese. Brush the borders with mil or egg white to get quicker browning.
- For even cooking, the base can be pricked with fork.
- Spread the pizza sauce and sprinkle some cheese.
- Spread veggies as required. Sprinkle lot of cheese, black pepper and olive oil
- Preheat oven at 220 deg. Then bake pizza for 15-20 min.
- Pizza is ready if cheese has melted and crust border has browned.
- Heat oil or butter.
- Add shopped garlic cloves and other ingredients.
- Cook till the sauce reaches thick consistency