- Melted butter/oil – 1.5 cup
- Milk – 2.5 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 3.5 cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 cup
- Self-raising flour – 2 cup
- Combine dry ingredients and sieve for proper mixing.
- In a separate vessel, combine all liquids butter, milk and essence.
- Gradually fold in the dry mixture in to the liquids container.
- The mixture would be of thick consistency.
- Vary milk’s quantity as deemed fit to have a pouring, thick consistency.
- Use powdered sugar for smoothness else use regular granular sugar for crunchiness
- Microwave on high for 4 min.
- Allow it to cool for a minute and its ready to be consumed with vanilla/butterscotch ice-cream or just like that
Cakes and More www.cakesandmore.in