- Wheat flour – 1.75 cup
- Oil – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 2-3 tsp (or as per taste)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder (Optional) – 1/2 tsp
- Dissolve sugar in oil and curd thoroughly
- Gradually add dry ingredients and vanilla essence.
- Little milk can be added if the batter doesn’t seem to be of pouring consistency
- Pour in a greased and flour dusted, microwavable dish
- Top with crushed dry-fruits /biscuits.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 min.
Facebook group – Ghar ka Khana