- Milk (creamier the better) – 1 L
- Sugar – per taste
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- white bread slices – 2
- Boil milk and then simmer and keep brushing the upper layer to the vessel sides.
- Continue this till the milk quantity halves.
- The vessel should be wide mouthed.
- Steps 1 through 3 are for preparing rabri. Instant way of making rabri is to add khoya to the boiled milk and let it dissolve.
- Add roughly crushed bread crumbs to the rabri.
- Add sugar and elaichi powder.
- Once everything gels well together, coll it to room temerature and store in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Dry fruits like pista, badaam can be added in the rabri for the appropriate variety of kulfi.